Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Pressing on Towards the Goal

Yes this is the name of my blog taken from Philippians 3:14, "I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus". I definately feel that I am in that situation right now. I have to keep pressing on for two more days, studying for final tests, and finishing up our last projects. This verse is such a great encouragement and reminder to me that whatever I do I must keep pressing on for God and for his plans in my life. Once high school is over, I'm not done. I have to keep pressing on excitedly through college and whatever comes next. Now is the time to keep pressing on towards the goal!

I hope everyone is enjoying their last few days of high school!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pressing on is also a great Relient K song. Keep on pushing, even after college, because you push towards the goal of reaching the end of your life to be in heaven!

Jillian said...

:)
Agreed.

Anonymous said...

It depresses me because I'm not even on your friends list!