Monday, May 28, 2007

Orchestra Trip!!

You all missed some good times on the orchestra trip...mainly a bunch of guys dancing the entire thriller dance, Rebekah turning in circles (laughing histerically) on the bumper cars, a lot of catch phrase, my awesome dance moves, sea lions, me and Rebekah getting "drunk" (drink up me hartees yo ho!), and some funny signs (You have large physical proportions and extreme size). Oh, and we played a little too cause, you know, it is a band/orchestra trip. I think we took a silver which was pretty good. I have to go get fleece now for my blanket and symbol. See ya later!!!!!!

2 comments:

rebekah said...

Hooray for a fun last orchestra trip!

You forgot to mention that we went to fairlyland...

Oh mother. :)

Anonymous said...

Crazy band geeks. Reminds me of American Pie a bit.