Sunday, June 17, 2007

Itsa me, Kristen!!!

I started filming my movie today. Valedictorians gone wild, if you haven't heard.

In this movie, the following are featured:

- Me giving a sound beating to the saluditorian
- Me bashing around little children who aspire to be Valedictorians
- Stripping during my amazing speech
- Turning over cars that attempt to bypass me
- Giving evil glares to mothers who are jealous that their daughters aren't as smart as I
- Doing math tests in less than 5 minutes, it's quite wild.
- Making out with my Valedictorian trophy
- Swinging my shirt around, whooping like a tribal native, during Mr. Wunderly's sentimental speech-making
- Pushing my greatness into people's faces

That's only like 5% of what this movie will contain.

Wes will star in this as well, Dan will be director.

WATCH OUT FOR IT!!!!

- Kristen, Dan, Wes

8 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

SOUNDS MOST EXCELLENT!!!

Jillian said...

Hahahaha. Did Dan write this???

Do I really need to ask that question?

Kristen said...

How did you know it was Dan? What could have possibly tipped you off?

Sarah said...

wow dan

rebekah said...

I'm scared...

Anonymous said...

I totally DID NOT WRITE THIS. Unfairly framed!

Wes said...

I'm not in this movie, but it sounds like fun to watch. lol. But you gotta love Dan's imagination

rebekah said...

Btw, hope Hawaii is going great!!

Maybe you can update us from there...

(hint hint)