Sunday, July 8, 2007

Hawaii!!!!!

So Hawaii was pretty fun I must admit! But I totally missed all my friends. We went to both Kauii and Hawaii and both were pretty fun...especially Hawaii. The sea turtles were my favorite...they were so cute and friendly! My brother got to swim with the dolphins too...I know pretty cool. We did some hiking, canoeing, swimming, tanning, car riding...not as much fun, and other Hawaiian activities. Well got a go...that's my mini synopsis of my trip b/c I only had like 5 minutes See ya!

4 comments:

rebekah said...

Hooray!!! Kristen's home!!! Isn't Hawaii awesome??

Glad you had a good time; I got your postcard! It made me happy. :)

joeseph f. said...

yes hawaii is totally cool and happening.xanga.com/jesus_warrior

Anonymous said...

Hawaii must've been fun. I'm glad you got to share it with Wes and I. Definitely cool. =)

rebekah said...

DEAD BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!