Monday, May 21, 2007

Like a Pin cusion

I feel like a pin cushion!
I know not something you hear everyday...let me explain. I had a doctor's appointment to have by blood tested for anemia, cholesterol, etc..you know just a check before college. Well, it ended up being more like 3 shots, blood drawn (twice b/c the lady missed the vein), and a chest xray. NOt what I bargained for!! The three shots were menningocoocal something, tetanus, and the cervical cancer one (cause you all know I'm going to be sexually active, NOT!) and the xray is because I always test positive for TB (b/c i was exposed to it when very little) Oh and I couldn't eat since breakfast for the blood tests. I almost passed out after they gave me the shots for real. It was kind of scary.

Yeah so any way now my arm hurts and you all know my complete medical history. Don't you feel special?!

5 comments:

cristina said...

i was just wondering the other day "when is kristen going to start a blog?"
yesterday!! yaya!!!
welcome to the blogger family...

Anonymous said...

BLOGGER RULES!

Sarah said...

YAY!!!

rebekah said...

Hooray! Kristen has a blog!!!!

Ha ha ha -- "cusion." :)

rebekah said...

I forgot to mention that I really like the layout of your blog. It feels summery...